A successful career with Sentinel will require motivation, expertise and character that is compatible with our highly relational marketing strategies and our close-knit team of engineers and technicians. An individual will need to be quality driven, customer focused and always willing to learn new skills, concepts, and tasks. You will need to possess a willingness and capability to work in a multi-task environment which will demand the ability to quickly adapt to changing customer and company requirements.
Information provided here may not be indicative of all job responsibilities and expectations.
If you are interested please submit a resume here, all resumes are appreciated, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Have a minimum of 5 years of electrical design experience in low and medium voltage systems
- Associates degree in electrical design, electrical technology or other electrical degree preferred
- Ability to read, interpret, and draw/prepare the following for construction packages
- one-line diagrams (including switching, relay, and 3-line)
- plan drawings (electrical, grounding, lighting, plot plans, area classification)
- detail drawings (including scaled layouts with bill of materials)
- schematics diagrams (breaker, motor, system)
- Proficient in AutoCAD 2008 and later versions, including model/paper spaces
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to effectively communicate in English both written and orally with managers and clients
- Knowledgeable of current NEC, NFPA-70E, Electrical Classifications and other applicable current design standards and guidelines
|Job Category||Pencore Engineering and Consultants|