A successful career with Sentinel will require motivation, expertise and character that is compatible with our highly relational marketing strategies and our close-knit team of engineers and technicians. An individual will need to be quality driven, customer focused and always willing to learn new skills, concepts, and tasks. You will need to possess a willingness and capability to work in a multi-task environment which will demand the ability to quickly adapt to changing customer and company requirements.
Information provided here may not be indicative of all job responsibilities and expectations.
If you are interested please submit a resume here, all resumes are appreciated, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
- BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent degree or experience
- Immediate eligibility for PE licensure in Oklahoma and neighboring states.
- Knowledge of electrical power distribution and associated equipment.
- Ten years’ experience in industrial power, electrical machines, controls and protection
- Successful experience in Project Management, and the ability to manage several projects simultaneously, from conception to completion.
- Expert ability to read, correctly interpret, and apply electrical one-lines, schematics, blueprints, and technical instruction manuals.
- In-depth knowledge of NEC, NFPA-70E, IEEE, ANSI, and other applicable standards, regulations and guidelines.
- Ability to interpret and design protective relay control schemes
- Some experience performing power system studies such as Arc Flash Hazard Analysis, Short Circuit Analysis, Protective Device Coordination, Load Flow Study, Voltage Drop Analysis, Motor Starting Study, using SKM, E-TAP or similar software. Additional Training may be provided.
|Job Category||Pencore Engineering and Consultants|