Field Service Technicians
A successful career with Sentinel will require motivation, expertise and character that is compatible with our highly relational marketing strategies and our close-knit team of engineers and technicians. An individual will need to be quality driven, customer focused and always willing to learn new skills, concepts, and tasks. You will need to possess a willingness and capability to work in a multi-task environment which will demand the ability to quickly adapt to changing customer and company requirements.
Information provided here may not be indicative of all job responsibilities and expectations.
If you are interested please submit a resume here, all resumes are appreciated, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Some ability to read, correctly interpret, and apply electrical one-lines, schematics, blueprints, and technical instruction manuals.
- Mechanical, electrical, and computer aptitudes and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to perform field service duties as required, usually several times a month, for 2-3 days at a time.
- Must be willing to work overtime and holidays when required.
- Knowledge of NEC, NFPA-70E, IEEE, ANSI, and other applicable standards, regulations and guidelines.
- Knowledge and experience in switchgear and power equipment maintenance, repair and testing.
|Job Category||Sentinel Field Services|