In-Shop Repair & Life Extension Services
Sentinel Power Services, Inc. offers In Shop equipment repair and Life Extension Services for Medium and Low Voltage Equipment (15KV and below). Failed equipment and spares can be refurbished to NETA/IEEE specifications allowing you to control your equipment downtime and reduce your maintenance costs.
We also remanufacture unsupported legacy equipment with modern insulation and can upgrade the protection to microprocessor based systems.
In addition we offer in-house Factory Acceptance Testing Capabilities, Copper Bus Fabrication with Silver-Plating Capabilities, In- House Fabrication/ Retrofit of Switchgear Cabinets & Relay Control Panels.
We also offer Fabrication of Laser Engraved Tags, Nameplates, Placards, Signs, etc.
Beyond our services, we provide:
- 24/7/365 Support for all customers.
- On-site, in-shop, and field service for all our service offerings.
- We offer conduct work throughout the United States. Centralized in Tulsa, Oklahoma, we can travel throughout the South/Midwest.
- Qualified, authorized, and licensed to perform all services listed.
- Capable of fulfilling all customer regulatory requirements.
- Operating successfully for over 20 years.