Sentinel Power Services, Inc. has been on the forefront of developing hands-on training for electrical theory, electrical safety, electrical testing, and other coursed intended to develop your personnel’s skillsets.
We offer training courses that utilize practical exercises developed around our customers needs and specific facility requirements. We can help develop employees into the workforce that our customers desire and give those individuals the skills to excel and exceed expectations in their career while doing so safely with the intent of meeting industry regulations.
Our course catalog includes, but is not limited to the following:
- NFPA 70E Arc Flash Hazard & Safety
- Electrical Core Courses
- Troubleshooting Electrical Protection Systems
- NETA Technician Training
- NEC Code Class
- Substation Maintenance
- Electrical Testing Database & Information Administration
- One-line/Three-line Drafting & Interpretation
- Manufacturer/Equipment Specific Training
- Technical Writing
- Industrial Computer Networks